This educational and cultural project is designed to inform educators, students, and the general public about the history of relationships between Abraham Lincoln and Mexico. The project is based on the book Abraham Lincoln and Mexico, which is in the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library. Amazon ranks the book as one of the most relevant titles about Abraham Lincoln biography and history, and the project has the following goals:
- To promote better relations between the United States and Mexico.
- To help integrate the story of Abraham Lincoln and Mexico into high school and university curricula around the world.
- To bring the history of Abraham Lincoln and Mexico to a general audience.
- To show how national histories have international implications that are often ignored.
- To disseminate the international contributions of Abraham Lincoln to a global audience.
We’ll post updates about project activities and events, and hope you’ll sign up to follow us. You can also follow us on Facebook.